SKYPE FOR BUSINESS ONLINE (O365) ENABLED MOBILE COMMUNICATION SOLUTION
NetReception-S is specifically designed for corporations who want to use mobile devices and mobile network based voice communication together with their Skype for Business Online solution as their preferred corporate Unified Communications solution without the need for heavy and costly server products.
NetReception-S logs into and works in concert with Skype for Business Online and provides most of the features of Skype for Business together with mobility.
Microsofts own Skype for Business mobile client only detects and publishes user availability for calls connected through Skype for Business. To eliminate this problem, we invented NetReception-S which adds GSM mobile call status.
NetReception-S creates a hybrid between Skype for Business Online and your mobile network based voice communication solution. The solution provides a fast and correct overview of your Skype for Business colleague’s availability based also on their mobile device presence and thereby ensures quick and effective contact to your colleagues at all times.
In doing so NetReception-S will increase productivity of company users by up to 10 % and lowers calling costs while simplifying cooperation between people on the go and those in the office considerably.
• The app provides a combined mobile- and Skype for Business Online presence enabled phonebook with Alphabetical or Group based views with search functions on user name, group name or availability.
• Easily make mobile voice calls, send SMS, Chat and make VoIP calls via the Skype for Business Online mobile client or send e-mail to a Skype for Business Online colleague or groups from within the app.
• When a user is busy in a mobile call then Skype for Business Online will show the user as “Busy on mobile”.
• The app automatically sends location information based on “Stationary” or “Moving” to Skype for Business.
• If a colleague is busy then enable “Notification” and automatically get a reminder when the colleague becomes available again for communication.
• Set your Skype for Business status, location and Note message manually or create meetings directly from within the app.
• Integrated with the phones native phonebook enables a user to call any contact from within the app.
• Check your Voicemail from within the app.
• Easily activate (and cancel) call forwarding to Voicemail or Personal Assistant when you don’t want to get disturbed.
To use NetReception-S users need to have a valid Skype for Business Online (O365) subscription.
SUBSCRIPTIONS & DOWNLOAD
NetReception-S is available for a free 30 days trial after which a subscription will apply.
For volume purchases contact us already today for a non committal offer on + 45 70 22 77 87 or send an email to email@example.com