NetPresence enables private corporations and service providers to get ahead in the enterprise market by offering advanced Unified Presence aggregation, mediation and collaboration functions from the cloud on Software-as-a-Service terms.
NetPresence with it’s open and agnostic API based interfaces, is a highly flexible solution allowing enterprises to create Unifed Presence aware communication solutions.
NetPresence provides the following use cases that enhance enterprise productivity:
- Push real-time mobile device presence into enterprise business IT applications (CRM, ERP and more)
- Push of real-time mobile device presence into 3rd party switchboard and PBX solutions
- Enable federation of Unified Presence between mobile carrier network solutions, Microsoft Skype for Business and -Lync and other legacy PBX systems
NetPresence thus helps close the gap between enterprise demands and mobile carrier offerings thereby greatly enhancing both parties efficiency while at the same time reducing total cost of ownership.
NETPRESENCE HELPS ENTERPRISE COMMUNICATIONS TO BECOME MORE EFFECTIVE
With NetPresence, receptionists, switchboard operators and other members of the enterprise, can easily see if other members of the enterprise are busy in a mobile call, absent, in meetings or have their mobile phone switched off. With this information at hand, it becomes easy to determine whether they can call the member, switch calls to them or determine which communication form is best suited.
This way NetPresence helps provide a better and more efficient service both internally in the enterprise as well as towards the callers of the enterprise. Applying Unified Presence solutions in the enterprise enables workers in the enterprise to communicate and operate more efficiently in a global, multimedia and real-time environment.
The solution delivers a user centric experience that seamlessly integrates company user specific presence from mobile- network and -devices, VoIP/IMS- network and -devices, Microsoft- Skype for Business and – Lync, Calendar systems (Exchange, Google) as well as user managed presence, into one complete user presence view.
NETPRESENCE PRESENCE SOURCES
NetPresence aggregates rich presence input’s from a variety of communications systems such as:
- GSM/UMTS networks via CAMEL (MTP and SIGTRAN) integration
- Passive IP or SS7 probe systems
- Integration with other mobile operator solutions from e.g. Broadsoft, Ericsson og Huawei
- SIP and IMS based VoIP networks
- NetProxy smartphone client
- Unify – Mobile Dialer smartphone client
- Calendar systems such as Microsoft Exchange and Google Calendar
- Hosted or on-premises PBX systems such as e.g. Microsoft- Skype for Business and – Lync, Avaya, Cisco and more
NETPRESENCE THIRD PARTY SUPPORT
The aggregated presence is shared with a a large number of 3rd party systems including hosted or on-premesis PBX systems, Switchboard attendant systems, Unify – Mobile Dialer clients and a large number of other 3rd party watcher products.
NetPresence seamlessly integrates and provides mobile presence exchange with a number of commercial communication solutions such as:
- Microsoft – Skype for Business, – Lync 2010, – Lync 2013 and OCS
- Unify – Mobile Dialer
- Trio Enterprise
- IPEC PBX from Ericsson-LG
- Aastra CMG and NOW switchboard clients
- Aastra CMG and InAttend switchboard clients
- Intelecom Connect
- Innovaphone PBX